Keoni turned 7 months old yesterday, Sept. 23.
He weighs about 18lbs + change and is about 26.5 inches long.
Keoni loves his big brothers & sister. He lights up with huge grins when they come home from school especially Owen. Yes, he loves his mom & dad too ;) There's something about Owen he just loves. His favorite food is Sweet Potatoes (like daddy) and cereal. He enjoys his Mum Mums Banana flavor too, goes through about 2 pks of 2 in one setting. If I leave him on his play mat for minute, he is on the other side of the room instead of on the play mat. He rolls & scoots everywhere. Yesterday, I went in to get him from his nap and he was sitting up, big surprise for me!! He doesn't have a favorite toy, he loves them all. He does sleep with a blanket close to his face for comfort.
Below is a list of things he is doing now.
- Chewing and biting on things
- Rolls all over the place
- Grasps and controls small objects
- Holds bottle
- Grabs feet and pulls to mouth
- Adjusts body to see an object
- Turns head from side to side and then looks up or down
- Loves visual stimuli
- Says one syllable sounds like "ma", "mu", "da", and "di"
- Recognizes us & his siblings
- Sits without support, leans forward on both hands
- Can sit up from laying position
- Bears full weight on feet
- Bounces when held in standing position and in his bouncer
- Bears weight on one hand when lying on stomach
- Passes objects from one hand to another
- Bangs objects on surfaces
- Able to fixate on small objects
- Responds to his name
- Has taste preferences (hates sweet peas)
- "Talks" when others are talking