photo SummertimeAnnouncements.png New posts coming soon :)

September 13, 2010

Adori Graphis 'Fabulous Fall' Kit


Recently, Louise from Adori Graphics formed a Creative Team (CT) for her digital scrapbooking kits.  I happen to be on the team.  Being on a creative team is very new to me.  I have never made any digital scrapbook layouts before and have to say I am pleased with myself on how mine turned out.




My Fabulous Fall CT Layout



Adori Graphics Fabulous Fall Digital Scrapbook Kit
This digital scrapbooking kit has tons of content for your design needs.
Head on over to Adori Graphics and pick up your Fabulous Fall kit.

3 comments:

  1. Great job! Very pretty and fallish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Heather, I love it! Thanks so much for helping me out, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete