photo SummertimeAnnouncements.png New posts coming soon :)

April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

Here I am participating in Five Questions Friday hosted by Mama M.

1. If you could, would you go back to high school? No and I did have a great time in high school except for the teen drama

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)  1st wish: I would ask for money for debts & to live financially free.  2nd wish: Good health

3. What kids show do you secretly like? WOW, WOW Wubbzy

4. What is your beverage of choice?  Dr. Pepper

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? No more crackled, dry feet


For more Five Questions Friday post, click here!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the dry, cracked feet. It's something I have to fight daily!

    ReplyDelete