photo SummertimeAnnouncements.png New posts coming soon :)

April 25, 2010

Delicious Dish

I just had to post a picture of one of many dishes I absolutely love.  We had this for dinner tonight.
Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Sweet Yellow Cream Corn
Fried Breaded Okra (fried in canola oil)
Yeast Rolls.

 I had to much cream corn, couldn't finish it..lol

Doesn't it look delicious?  What did you have for dinner tonight?

If you would like to try my Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole, click here for the recipe.

7 comments:

  1. YUM! It all looks delicious. I copied the chicken casserole recipe to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMM! I love Poppyseed Chicken! Your meal looks so good :)
    Tonight we had frozen pizza...just wanted quick and easy, so that's what we had!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipe! Yummy! My hubby loves fried okra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had soft tacos and my hubby made a big pot of potatoes,carrots and cabbage! It is cold and rainy here all weekend long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you loved me, how could you be so mean.... JUST KIDDING! that looks delish... YUM YUM.... I will have to try that recipe, thanks for sharing, good night~ Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love you, Jenn!!! What do you mean, I am MEAN, I'm a sweetheart remember..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so delish!!!! I too copied the recipe. Will definitely try this. Thanks for sharing!
    Let's see...we had Ravioli with Portebello mushroom stuffing and salad and bread sticks. Also a yum!!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete