photo SummertimeAnnouncements.png New posts coming soon :)

March 8, 2010

Music with meaning

Here are some videos of the song I absolutely love and have meaning in my life. Some are good, fun & sad.

In Color by Jamey Johnson

I love going to my mamaw's house and going through her old photos of her life with my papaw & their kids.


Lighting Crashes by Live

This song came out when my brother-in-law mom was dying and my sister found out she was pregnant right after she died. She died of breast cancer.
Rest in peace Brenda.


Boondocks by Little Big Town

This song hits home of how I lived growing up.



3 comments:

  1. Great songs! I can see why they mean so much to you!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome music and some I've never heard!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My music is a variety of everything except rap. Glad you like 'em.

    ReplyDelete