photo SummertimeAnnouncements.png New posts coming soon :)

December 26, 2009

Been MIA......

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We sure had a great one. Kids loved everything they got so did us adults!

Just wanted to update on where I am as of now.....
I will still be MIA for another 2 to 3 days while we all get back settled into our routine after this holiday.

If you haven't subscribed or followed Leelou Blogs, please do because I am hoping to have some new designs up by the end of this coming week.

Have a great rest of the holiday weekend ;)

5 comments:

  1. Glad you all enjoyed your holidays! I am looking forward to the new designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I feel about you merging with LeeLou blogs. LOL I loved just coming to your blog and seeing a new fun layout. Well anyways, I am using "Walking in a Winter Wonderfland" layout and I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the elements and what website I can go to. My hubby just bought me memory mixer and I'm loving it, but I need some new layouts to work with. Thanks for you WoNdErFuL time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your page with the link Amanda provided showing you'd used her Fall Digi Kit for backgrounds. LOVE all your stuff. I've just started dabbling in making my own backgrounds/headers myself. I love the stretch templates. One question... are there any with 3 columns that have 2 smaller columns on the outside (1 left, 1 right) of the main/center column? I didn't see any in all that I'd looked through so just checking. I do like the idea of a third column though. I'd love to add so much more to my own blog. Will definitely have to keep an eye our your new designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disa, I can't read/translate this asian text.

    ReplyDelete