photo SummertimeAnnouncements.png New posts coming soon :)

October 1, 2009

MIA - Computer Crashed

I will be missing in action for a few days. My computer crashed yesterday and we were trying to recover it but have had NO luck :( We've had that computer since summer 2004 so I would think it's time for a new one. Bad thing is, I LOST EVERYTHING but I do have some programs on back up, thankfully. I am hoping we can get a new computer by the weekend and invest in an external hard drive for backing up our important stuff & songs. My hubby had over 15,000 songs. At least, I am able to come to my mom's house and use her computer to post this update of my MIA. If you sent me an email, please be patient on my response until this issue is resolved.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your computer crashed. I love your blog by the way the the wonderful backgrounds you share! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this happen and it's not fun. I'm so sorry about your computer. I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete