* Click on the Header preview to enlarge and right-click to save to your computer.
* Edit banner to your liking.
* Click "Layout'" > "Page Elements"
* Find "Your Header text" (under Navbar) and click "Edit"
* Find "Image" and click "Add from computer" search for the banner you saved to your computer that you edited or click "From the web" and enter URL.
* Find "Placement" and select "Instead of title and description"
* Click SAVE
TIP: To add your own TEXT & PICTURE to one of my banners/headers , simply open the saved Header in a program such as Photoshop, Paint Pro Shop or any photo/paint program. My headers are in PNG format so this means you can use the layers in the program you are using.
- Adding a picture, be sure the picture layer is under the header layers.
- Adding text, text layer should be the top layer above the header layer.
**Be sure to save as a PNG file to keep it transparent** If you can't, you can email me and I can customize it for you =)
If you need help, please don't hesitate to contact me by my email: email@example.com
14 hours ago