photo SummertimeAnnouncements.png New posts coming soon :)

June 15, 2010

NY was a blast!

We got back from our vacation to NY yesterday around 4pm. The drive was gorgeous through Tennessee, Virgina, Pennsylvania and into NY. We made it there in 2 1/2 days (slowly) and came back in 2 days (went fast, record time, it seemed).

It was beautiful up in Long Island. The weather was in the low to mid 70s. (no need to A/C window units) It was to chilly to go to the beach so we didn't do that. We did go into the city and to the water park (it was a lot warmer but cloudy that day). I am going through all my pictures and will show all of you in the next few days. I am trying to get back settled in my routine here at home now.

I'll leave you with a view from the Empire State Building.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous! Hope you had a great, relaxing time away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat looks really fun! Haha, that's like the same picture I took when I went to the Empire State Building. I hope you a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous view! Looking forward to seeing the pics of your journey!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic! Glad you had a great time...and I look forward to hearing more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! How gorgeous! I am jealous! I have always wanted to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love NY. What a great picture. So glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete