photo SummertimeAnnouncements.png New posts coming soon :)

April 27, 2010

New Spring Blogger Templates & Backgrounds

This is my 100th post and what better way to celebrate it then to post some new, cute blogger templates & backgrounds.  I've got a couple of cute, spring designs for you all!   These templates also have been converted to Premades, so click here to check them out. 

Design elements from Michelle Underwood 


These templates are posted over at Leelou Blogs under the Free Stuff tab, category Spring..




I {heart} Spring Blogger Template













 I {heart} Spring Background ONLY










 Spring Princess Blogger Template










 Spring Princess Background ONLY


6 comments:

  1. Yeah' my bloggy friends.. Mimi and Noelle are following you.. I hope that my shout out yesterday and my post brought you more followers. They all need to see your great work, and fun posts, and cute kids. Hugs~ Jenn

    P.S. as always, I love your layouts.. these ones are darling. have a great day Heather, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That princess one IS TO DIE FOR... LOVE IT! Also, I am going to email you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cool. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so good. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete