photo SummertimeAnnouncements.png New posts coming soon :)

February 20, 2010

Why just the left knee??

I have come to realize that my sweet pea is only crawling on her left leg in her kindergarten class.  Back in October, I bought all new jeans for her.  Here it is now at the end of February and all her jeans has a hole in them on her left knee.  The right knee of the jeans are in perfect shape.  I am trying to figure this one out because when I was a kid, I had both knee holes in my pair of jeans and it wasn't ALL my jeans.  This girl must play HARD at school on JUST  her left knee.  I am baffled.  I believe she has about 7 pairs of jeans and only 2 do not have holes but 1 is on the way by the looks of it.  Maybe I just bought cheap jeans but they are the brand  Lei which are a little higher than Faded Glory at Wally World.  The ones that don't have holes in them yet are the  Faded Glory...seems the cheaper brand is the BEST in my eyes.

Does anyone else have this problem with their kids jeans?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - both of my younger boys have just one leg holes also!! They are both on their left knees! How weird is that??
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is my sons jeans too, same knee! ;0 it stinks doesn't it? Nice new jeans or pants and in a matter of weeks A WHOLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how strange....you need to get some funky patches...much cheaper than new jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, my 5 year old and 9 year old have problems with getting holes in theri jeans too! Mostly the right side though...it is a baffler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise, by the time next fall/winter rolls around, those jeans will be out grown and will be cut off for summertime shorts..outside play shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I don't! But my husband has holes in his jeans in one knee!!?? Does that count? LOL
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope. My 5 yo doesn't like wearing jeans. She's usually in comfy pants of some sort. And there are no holes in them or the jeans she will wear.

    How odd that it's only her left knee!

    ReplyDelete