photo SummertimeAnnouncements.png New posts coming soon :)

February 6, 2010

My Valentine Design over at Adori Graphics


I would like to take a moment to let you all know about a great blog makeover site called Adori Graphics which is run by the sweetest gal named Louise.  She has tons of blog tutorials, premade templates, freebies and much more to offer.  She draws all her designs herself. She is one talented woman ;)

Once again, I created a blog background & header for her weekly Freebie Friday post.  I used her Be Mine digi-scrap kit.

Click here to see what I came up with & get the code.

Show her some love and follow, she is BRILLIANTLY TALENTED!

Also let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

  1. It is extremely cute! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your hard work Heather, i really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Layout category today (look for timestamp: [08 Feb 04:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete